JAMIE BAMBER ITALIA

Hello foreign friends! A message for you!, Ma anche per i visitatori italiani!

« Older   Newer »
Melian
view post Posted on 12/11/2006, 17:44

We often spot foreign friends in the visitors list of our forum, and we're really pleased about it! But we would like to know you, so please join us, or at least leave a comment on our tag board, there's no need to register to do that! You're welcome here! :smiley:

Spesso avvistiamo degli amici stranieri sulla lista dei visitatori del nostro forum, e ne siamo davvero felici! Ma ci piacerebbe conoscervi, allora per favore unitevi a noi, o almeno lasciate un commento sulla nostra tag board, non c'è bisogno di registrarsi per farlo! Qui siete i benvenuti! :smiley:

OltreInsano
view post Posted on 8/12/2007, 18:42

Hello!

BeyondInsane here - I'm normally at the forums at Scifi.com but have been conversing with Frederica via youtube. I wanted to make connections with all you Italian Bamber Bunnies! So, hopefully I can get to know you all soon and please pardon my English!

echidna82
view post Posted on 9/12/2007, 11:06

Welcome aboard my dear :lovehug: !!

This is my Archie/Horatio slash welcome gift for you..... :shifty: :shifty:

I swear I'll register at Scifi forum soon :D :D

Bamber Bunnies Power :B): !

kisses

OltreInsano
view post Posted on 9/12/2007, 17:12

Oooh! I love that fan art page - I visit there often, late at night, when no one else is watching ;)

There is on on there I can't see cause the link is broken, *is so sad* but all her art is just beautiful.

Cristy77
view post Posted on 10/12/2007, 09:26

Hi BeyondInsane!! I often read your posts on skiffy, it's a pleasure to see you here! Come back often!! :lovehug: :lovehug:

†Ferey†
view post Posted on 10/12/2007, 11:14

Hi BeyondInsane/OltreInsano*_*
Welcome!!!

OltreInsano
view post Posted on 10/12/2007, 19:38

I probably should have added "a" at the end. OltraInsana? Since I'm a girl, right?

Oh well. :D Thanks for the warm welcome. And if you all READ skiffy you should pop in and say hello - I've been chatting you all up over there, we love the Jamiuccio and Ioannissimo nicknames!

I call them Jabe and Io...or Iojabe depending on my mood. :D

Bamberrific
view post Posted on 13/12/2007, 02:40

Ciao Coniglietti Italiani Di Bamber! (Hope that says hello Italian Bamber Bunnies!)

Since I saw my best friend OltreInsano has registered here I thought I should sign up too and join in the fun. I see many of you have already been to my website - I hope you enjoy it. I look forward to getting to know you a little better.

echidna82
view post Posted on 13/12/2007, 13:35

CITAZIONE
I probably should have added "a" at the end. OltraInsana? Since I'm a girl, right?

Sweety you should add only the "a" at the end "Oltreinsana" anyway well done ;) you are good, girls ;) ;)

CITAZIONE
we love the Jamiuccio and Ioannissimo nicknames!

I call them Jabe and Io...or Iojabe depending on my mood.

:D :D :D :D For me they are only one thing...in a very slash way indeed :shifty: :shifty: ............ :snort:

Welcome Michelle! You have to know that here you are a legend :clap: thanks a lot for the tons of Bamber stuff you put on web over the years, I love it!

CITAZIONE
Ciao Coniglietti Italiani Di Bamber! (Hope that says hello Italian Bamber Bunnies!)

Yeah it's correct ;) ;) ....really to joke we call ourself "Bamber piggies"....you know... this guy is so HOT and the animal instinct get out :shifty: :shifty:

CITAZIONE
I see many of you have already been to my website - I hope you enjoy it

For us your website is one of main sources of Bamberuccio news, so thanks again to created it :lovehug: !

Welcome gift for you....

Edited by echidna82 - 13/12/2007, 14:41

Bamberrific
view post Posted on 13/12/2007, 16:33

Thank you for the welcome. And I completely understand about the animal instinct getting out. He's even hotter in person, it takes a lot of strength not to give in to those instincts!!! ;)

†Ferey†
view post Posted on 13/12/2007, 18:03

Nice to see you here Bamberrific and BeyondInsane

OltreInsano
view post Posted on 13/12/2007, 19:11

Thanks for all your warm welcomes! Will any of you be going to the convention in London in April? The Michelles H will both be in attendance! (Bamberrific and I have the same first name and last initial)

It would be awesome to meet some of you there!

echidna82
view post Posted on 16/12/2007, 11:01

As I said, I'm 90% sure to be there for the London conv ;) image :fiesta: ....fingers crossed image

CITAZIONE
He's even hotter in person,

Really :wtf: ?So I could die when I'll meet him :unsure: :unsure: but it 's a wonderfull way to die image image

OltreInsano
view post Posted on 17/12/2007, 02:12

Yes yes, death by hotness is maybe the best way to go...although you'll swear you are in heaven when you meet him anyway.

echidna82
view post Posted on 17/12/2007, 20:13

CITAZIONE
although you'll swear you are in heaven when you meet him anyway

Biiiii don't say that :aagghh: !!When I 'll meet him I hope only one thing: I don't want lose my head -_- -_- -_- :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

:D :D :D :D

20 replies since 12/11/2006, 17:44   402 views